European union

Our European Union Visa Services include legal assistance in obtaining Schengen Visas, Fiancé Visas, Marriage Visas, Work Visas, and Student Visas for traveling, living and working in the countries of the European Union.

The European Union Area covers all the Schengen Area countries, the United Kingdom and countries such as Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus and Ireland.

On the other hand, there are countries that are not part of the European Union such as Norway, Iceland, Switzerland and Liechtenstein but are members of the Schengen free movement area.

Member states of the European Union and/or Schengen Area:

  • Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK
  • Non-EU member countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland

Types of Visa

The choice of the correct visa and providing the required documentation are essential factors in the successful application to a visa.

Short stay Visa

This visa type is usually provided for the purposes of tourism travel, business travel or family visits.

It is also granted to persons wishing to participate in short-term seminars, conferences, company gatherings or pursuing a remunerated activity (without any restriction) for a period not exceeding 90 days.

This type of Visa is also required for transiting if the airport premises need to be exited:

  • you have to change airports to continue your travels
  • you are waiting for a connecting flight at the hotel or at friends/family

Europe Visa Services Co., Ltd. will assist you in:

  • Visa for less than 90 days = short stay
  • Tourism visa
  • Business visa
  • Family or friend visit
  • Studying
  • Official visit
  • Marriage

Long term Visa

For all stays of more than 90 days, you must obtain a long term permit of stay (long term visa) if you do not meet the requirements for exemption of this requirement due to your citizenship.

No matter the length of the stay you anticipate, the long term visa has a validity period between 3 months and one year. In most of the countries, you will have to obtain the long term permit of stay to continue residing in the country. In other countries, procedures vary and Europe Visa Services Co., Ltd. will advise you on the process to follow.

Europe Visa Services Co., Ltd. takes care of your needs in regards to:

  • Visa >90 days = long term visa
  • Studies
  • Work

Basic required information

  • Passport (valid for 6 months)
  • Completed Visa application form
  • two passport-sized pictures in white background
  • Medical Travel Health insurance
  • Formal sponsorship by the inviting resident.
  • Bank book, bank statements, payment slips showing sufficient funds
  • Flight reservation and proof of accommodation
  • Visa Application at approximately 3,000 Baht

Visa processing time

It normally takes the embassy 2 to 3 weeks at most to process the visa application. It takes longer if an interview is required or if it's the peak season (Christmas and New Year Holidays as well as Songkhran Holiday). For non-Thai applicants the application can take up to 10 business days.

United Kingdom

The United Kingdom consists of four countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. Their capitals are London, Belfast, Edinburgh, and Cardiff respectively.

Some country nationals require permission to just visit the UK. These are known as UK Visa Nationals. These include nationals of Thailand and the Philippines. However, an Entry Clearance is required to all nationals (excluding those from the EU) who wish to go to the UK for longer than 6 months, or to work, study, or settle. For example: A citizen of Singapore does not require a Visa to visit the UK, but if they wish to work there, they will be required to obtain an Entry Clearance.

The following list provides the types of visas and their purpose. We can help you to obtain visas for the United Kingdom:

Visitor Visas

The visitor visa is the most popular single route for individuals coming to the UK for tourism, visiting family as well as business visits.

There are specific categories of the visitor visa (and only ‘family visitors’ currently enjoy a full right of appeal in the event of any refusal of their visa application).

It is important that if you intend to visit the UK that you apply for the correct category of visitor visa before entering the country as you are required to comply with the conditions on your visa.  Any breach of visa conditions during your stay in the UK may result in adverse consequences and it is therefore recommended that you ensure that your intentions for coming to the UK are adequately reflected in the type of visitor visa you apply for.

The most common categories of Visitor Visa are as follows:

  • Visiting family (Family Visitor)
  • Visiting friends (General Visitor)
  • Tourism (General Visitor)
  • Academic visitors (Business Visitor)
  • Advisers, consultants, trainers, trouble shooters who are employed abroad by the same company which has the UK branch (Business Visitor)
  • Individuals undertaking specific, one-off training in techniques and UK work practices (Business Visitor)
  • Visitors for private medical treatment in the UK (Special Visitor)
  • Visitors intending to marry in the UK (Special Visitor)
  • Parents of a child under 12 at school in the UK (Special Visitor)
  • Those coming for a specific event, tournament, or series of events as individual competitors or as members of an overseas team (Sports Visitor)
  • Those coming to the UK for a short time without a work permit to take part in certain major arts festivals, music competitions and charity events (Entertainer Visitor)

Work Visas

Apply to work in the UK:

  • when you’ve been sponsored by an employer (Tier 2)
  • as a temporary worker (Tier 5) including the Youth Mobility Scheme
  • as a domestic worker in a private household

There is a different service if you need to apply as a dependant.

Student Visas

The Tier 4 Student and Child categories under the points based system are for those international students who wish to come to the UK to study and experience life and culture in the UK.

We can help with your Tier 4 Student Visa applications and queries. Our expert consultants can assist you with the preparation of your application and ensure that you meet with all the requirements of the relevant Immigration Rules.

Under Tier 4 Student Visa regulations, international students have permission to commence part time work of up to 20 hours per week and full time during holidays. The Tier 4 Student Visa also gives permission for you to undertake a work placement as part of your university course.

United States Of America (USA)

Getting a visa for the USA is a lengthy procedure and the kind of visa you will obtain depends on the reason you want to enter the country.

The following list provides the types of visas and their purpose. We can help you to obtain your visa for the United States:

B-1 Visa for Business Visitors

The B-1 visa could be granted to those who want to enter the U.S for amateur or professional athletes, domestic employees/nannies or for business purposes such as:

  • Attending conferences or conventions in their field
  • Negotiate contracts
  • Consult with associates
  • Settle estates

B-2 Visa for Tourists

B-2 visas are given to people for the following reasons:

  • Medical Treatment
  • Tourism and vacations
  • Visits to relatives or friends
  • Enrollment in short non-credit bearing courses (not for official degrees)
  • Participation in music, sport, or social events, if they do not receive payments from them.

F1 Visas for International Students

F1 student visa applicants must prove they or their sponsors have enough funds to cover their educational and living expenses in the US and have strong connections to their home country requiring them to return at the end of their studies.  Normally, the sponsor should be an immediate family member such as parents, brother or sister or other family members.  A F1 student visa applicant’s case will be scrutinized more closely by US Embassy officers if their sponsor is not a family member due to the high number of applicants attempting to commit student visa fraud.

F1 student visa applicants must first apply to a qualified school in the US and get accepted.  The school will send the “I-20 Form” after the applicant is accepted.  The I-20 Form is a confirmation form for applicants, which includes a summary of the estimated costs per year for attending the specific school.  Applicants can apply for a F1 student visa after receiving the I-20 Form from their school and paying the required SEVIS fee.

E2 Investors visa

Many people dream of coming to the United States and starting a business. However it is difficult to obtain a visa to enter the United States unless you have U.S. resident family members or a U.S. employer to sponsor you. There is another option for foreign nationals to temporary reside in the United States. Individuals from countries that have an investment treaty with the United States have the option of investing in a new business and entering the United States on an E-2 Investor Visa.


Types of Temporary Residents and Canadian Visas

Under Canadian government definitions, a temporary resident, as opposed to a permanent resident, is "a foreign national who is legally authorized to enter Canada for temporary purposes". Temporary residents are subjected to a number of conditions, such as the length of stay, and the ability to work or study while in Canada.

    There are 4 types of temporary residents

    • Visitors
    • Students
    • Temporary Foreign Workers (TFWs)
    • Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) holders

    Visa Mexico

    Visa Cuba

    Other Countries

    Europe Visa Services will assist you in the aim to obtain the following visa in North America:

    • Visa Honduras
    • Visa Panama
    • Visa Bahamas
    • Visa Belize
    • Visa Jamaica
    • Visa Nicaragua
    • Dominican Republic
    • Visa Haiti
    • Visa Guatemala
    • Visa El Salvador
    • And so on


    Visiting, working and studying in Australia, returning to live in Australia and Australian citizenship, whatever your reason for coming to Australia, you will need a valid Australian visa.

    Let’s see what kind of visas we can help you with:

    Visitor Visa (subclass 600)

    This visa lets you visit Australia:

    • to visit or for business visitor purposes
    • for up to three, six or 12 months

    Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 462)

    This visa is for young people who want to travel and work in Australia for up to a year.

    Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417)

    This visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year.

    Student Visa (subclass 500)

    This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognized education institution.​

    Student Guardian Visa (subclass 590)

    This visa allows you to stay in Australia as the guardian of an international student younger than 18 years of age studying in Australia on a student visa.

    Training Visa (subclass 407)

    This visa allows you to:

    • take part in workplace-based training to enhance your skills in your current occupation, area of tertiary study, field of expertise
    • participate in a professional development training program in Australia.

    This visa is not appropriate for persons whose sole intention is to work.

    Partner Visa (subclasses 820 and 801)

    The Partner visas (subclasses 820 and 801) allow the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia.

    The temporary Partner visa (subclass 820) is granted first and lets you stay in Australia while the permanent Partner visa (subclass 801) is processed.